The following is meant to serve as resource page primarily for LGBT/Queer youth, but it certainly could be of use to any individuals. Please feel free to reach out to me as well using the “Contact” tab located in the menu of my website, but also remember that I am not trained in crisis response nor do I know everything one could know about LGBT/Queer issues.
- The Trevor Project
- Call (24/7): 866-488-7386
- Text (Monday through Friday, 3 pm to 10 pm EST): Text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Call 1-800-273-8255
- This Book is Gay by Juno Dawson
- This book is a useful introduction to all things LGBT/Queer.